Friday, August 10, 2012

Two raining days in a row... The days have forced me to stay inside. Staying inside has forced me, not only to clean (boo), drink massive amounts of coffee, but the bonus... work on some art.

  Today I am working on a large piece... I am actually feeling excited about it. I like the challenge of working on a piece of wood that is almost the same size as my work space. One day a studio space of my very very own. It's therapy in wax these days, encaustic, and it smells so good! Thanks to the bee's...

I am inspired to take some classes, to be submerged in it, and share a space with creative minds. I have been feeling excited about the awesome creative types that are slowly popping into my life. I love their vibes and their inspiration that radiates outward to all those around them.





“What you seek is seeking you.”
Rumi


making progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment